- The above figures for rebates and fees are indicative only.
- Where we have indicated the dollar value of a rebate or fee for a vehicle elsewhere on our website or in our marketing materials, that figure is indicative only.
- If rebate funds are exhausted at any given time, no rebate will be paid. Once the scheme restarts, only vehicles registered from the restart date that meet the eligibility requirements will qualify for a rebate.
- While we do our best to make sure that information available on this page is accurate and free from errors, we do not guarantee its accuracy.
- The Clean Car Discount scheme is not administered by any Ebbett dealerships. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result either directly or indirectly from reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this page or any information published by any third party (such as Waka Kotahi) about the Clean Car Discount scheme.
- This page contain links to other websites (“Linked Websites”). As the content and maintenance of Linked Websites is out of our control, please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites. Links on this page to Linked Sites do not necessarily endorse those Linked Sites.
- New Zealand Government Clean Car rebates / fees values stated should be taken as guidance only and may be subject to change without notice. Demonstrator vehicle pricing may be affected by rebates and fees, please contact our dealership for further information.